- California, 2003
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 2003
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 2011
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, California (J.D., 2003)
- University of California, Berkeley, California (B.A., 1997)
Michael D. McEvoy
Michael D. McEvoy is a Partner in the Los Angeles office of Murchison & Cumming, LLP. Mr. McEvoy focuses his practice in the area of complex civil litigation, handling a diverse range of matters that include:
- Wildland Fire Litigation
- General Liability
- Subrogation Defense
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Toxic Tort
- Environmental Litigation
- Business Transactions & Litigation
Specializing in the defense and management of complex wildland fire litigation and the defense of utility companies, Mr. McEvoy’s diverse practice includes defending property owners, managers, and individuals in subrogation, habitability and premises liability cases.
Working closely with experts and analyzing damages and liability, Mr. McEvoy’s method for resolving cases is practiced and informed. Through continued education, research and critical analysis, he brings a knowledgeable perspective to each matter.
Contributing legal expertise to the community, Mr. McEvoy participated in Arcadia Law Day, providing legal information to those individuals who otherwise would not have access to such resources.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA)
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Litigation and Environmental Sections
- 2011 International Association of Defense Counsel - Trial Academy