- California, 2004
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 2009
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 2004
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, California (J.D., President, Phi Delta Phi, 2003)
- University of San Francisco (B.A., 1997)
Mhare O. Mouradian
Mhare O. Mouradian is a Senior Associate in the Los Angeles office of Murchison & Cumming, LLP. Mr. Mouradian focuses his practice in the areas of complex civil litigation, business litigation and corporate transactional matters. He also handles business litigation and transactions matters from the firm's San Francisco office, and he is a senior member of the Vertical Transportation practice group. Mr. Mouradian represents businesses and individuals in Federal and State Courts, involving claims of business torts, breach of fiduciary duties, breach of contract, fraud, partnerships disputes, unfair business practices, theft of trade secrets and negligence. He also has experience in product liability, toxic tort and environmental law, professional liability, premises liability and employment law.
A Martindale-Hubbell AV-rated attorney, Mr. Mouradian ranks two high-profile defense verdicts among his major accomplishments. He participated in the successful defense of an elevator accident case that received national media attention in 2009. Mr. Mouradian represented the management company operating the shopping center. He also served as second chair for a professional liability case defending a prominent Southern California law firm against legal malpractice claims.
Mr. Mouradian was named a "Southern California Rising Star" by Super Lawyers Magazine for 2009, 2010, 2011 2012 and 2013. Only 2.5% of lawyers are named to the list which consists of lawyers 40 years old and younger or practicing 10 years or less. He has also been named a “Top Attorney” for Civil Litigation by Pasadena Magazine for 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2013.
Mr. Mouradian is a past Board of Director for the Los Angeles County Bar Foundation which raises money and distributes it to worthy legal service organizations in Los Angeles County. He also was selected to the 2010 Los Angeles County Bar Association Nominating Committee. The committee is restricted to 18 members who vote for President, Senior Vice President and At Large Trustee positions for the Los Angeles County Bar Association.
Mr. Mouradian has presented on complex civil litigation and business and corporate transactions topics for professional organizations and clients, and he was a guest speaker on a.m. news talk radio show Money 101 with Bob McCormick discussing how to protect a small business from lawsuits.
Apart from assisting clients in legal matters, Mr. Mouradian enjoys participating in Pro Bono work. Most recently, he participated in Arcadia Law Day, providing free brief one-on-one consultations to San Gabriel Valley residents on a spectrum of legal issues and problems. He also participated in the Los Angeles County Bar Association’s annual Dialogues on Freedom program, where he spoke to Los Angeles Unified School District high school students regarding the balance of personal freedoms and security in schools, and volunteered for the Los Angeles County Bar Association Foreclosure Counseling Clinic.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
Past Executive Committee Member, Barristers
- Los Angeles County Bar Foundation
Past Board of Director
- Pasadena Bar Association
- American Board of Trial Advocates Inns of Court
- Southern California Regional Council, University of San Francisco
Honors and Awards
- Southern California Rising Star ® (2010-2013)
- Pasadena Magazine "Top Attorney" in Civil Litigation (2009, 2011 & 2013)
- Co-Author, "Lose The Evidence, Lose Your Case: Understanding and Avoiding Spoliation of Evidence," FDCC Quarterly, Vol. 63 No. 1, Fall 2012
- Co-Author, "Beware the Pitfalls of Pre-Litigation Investigation and Reliance on the Attorney-Work Product Doctrine," USLAW Magazine, Spring/Summer 2012
- Co-Author, "Behind the Privacy Veil, What E-Discovery Are You Entitled To and Developing Useful Strategies When Faced With Propounding Discovery for Essential Electronic Communications," IADC Committee Newsletter, Business Litigation, January 2012
- "In New Attorneys We Trust: How to Make In-House Counsel Happy," Survival Guide for New Attorneys in California, Los Angeles Lawyer, Fall 2011
- "How to Win the E-Discovery Battle: Essential tools for attorneys to obtain E-Discovery that can make or break your case," Murchison & Cumming/USLAW Network CLE & Summer Beach Bash, June 25, 2013, Santa Monica, CA
- "How to Protect Your Small Business from Lawsuits," Money 101 with Bob McCormick, May 16, 2013
- "Lose Your Evidence, Lose Your Case," United III/NAEC 2012 Convention & Exposition, September 10-13, 2012, Atlantic City, NJ
- "Lose the Evidence, Lose Your Case," Elevator Industry Group of Southern California, January 17, 2012, Los Angeles, CA
- Conversational French