- California, 2004
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 2009
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 2004
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, California (J.D., President, Phi Delta Phi, 2003)
- University of San Francisco (B.A., 1997)
Mhare O. Mouradian
Mhare O. Mouradian is a Partner in the Los Angeles office of Murchison & Cumming, LLP and is a member of the firm's Business & Real Estate Transactions and Business Litigation practice groups. Mr. Mouradian specializes in handling disputes over business transactions including Business Start-Ups, Business Entity Formation, Corporate Organization, LLC and Partnership Formation, Proper Maintenance of Corporate Entity, Commercial Litigation, Non-Competition and Confidentiality Agreements, Claims of Business Torts, Breach of Fiduciary Duties, Breach of Contract, Fraud, Partnerships Disputes, Unfair Business Practices, Theft of Trade Secrets and Negligence. He also handles business litigation and transactions matters from the firm's San Francisco office.
Mr. Mouradian is a Martindale-Hubbell AV- Preeminent rated attorney. AV® Preeminent™ is a significant rating accomplishment - a testament to the fact that a lawyer's peers rank him at the highest level of professional excellence. He was named a "Southern California Rising Star" by Super Lawyers Magazine for the last six consecutive years and named a “Top Attorney” for Civil Litigation by Pasadena Magazine for the last four consecutive years.
Mr. Mouradian ranks two high-profile defense verdicts among his major accomplishments. He participated in the successful defense of an elevator accident case that received national media attention in 2009. Mr. Mouradian represented the management company operating the shopping center. He also served as second chair for a professional liability case defending a prominent Southern California law firm against legal malpractice claims.
Mr. Mouradian has presented on complex civil litigation and business and corporate transactions topics for professional organizations and clients, and he was a guest speaker on a.m. news talk radio show Money 101 with Bob McCormick discussing how to protect a small business from lawsuits.
Apart from assisting clients in legal matters, Mr. Mouradian enjoys participating in Pro Bono work. Most recently, he participated in Arcadia Law Day, providing free brief one-on-one consultations to San Gabriel Valley residents on a spectrum of legal issues and problems. He also participated in the Los Angeles County Bar Association’s annual Dialogues on Freedom program, where he spoke to Los Angeles Unified School District high school students regarding the balance of personal freedoms and security in schools, and volunteered for the Los Angeles County Bar Association Foreclosure Counseling Clinic.
Mr. Mouradian is a past Board of Director for the Los Angeles County Bar Foundation which raises money and distributes it to worthy legal service organizations in Los Angeles County. Mr. Mouradian is a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates Inns of Court, Los Angeles County Bar Association, Pasadena Bar Association and Armenian Bar Association, and the University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law Alumni Association Board of Directors.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
Past Executive Committee Member, Barristers
- Los Angeles County Bar Foundation
Past Board of Director
- Pasadena Bar Association
- American Board of Trial Advocates Inns of Court
- Southern California Regional Council, University of San Francisco
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law Alumni Association Board of Directors
Honors and Awards
- Southern California Rising Star ® (2010-2013)
- Pasadena Magazine "Top Attorney" in Civil Litigation (2009, 2011, 2012, 2013, & 2014)
- Co-Author, "Lose The Evidence, Lose Your Case: Understanding and Avoiding Spoliation of Evidence," FDCC Quarterly, Vol. 63 No. 1, Fall 2012
- Co-Author, "Beware the Pitfalls of Pre-Litigation Investigation and Reliance on the Attorney-Work Product Doctrine," USLAW Magazine, Spring/Summer 2012
- Co-Author, "Behind the Privacy Veil, What E-Discovery Are You Entitled To and Developing Useful Strategies When Faced With Propounding Discovery for Essential Electronic Communications," IADC Committee Newsletter, Business Litigation, January 2012
- "In New Attorneys We Trust: How to Make In-House Counsel Happy," Survival Guide for New Attorneys in California, Los Angeles Lawyer, Fall 2011
- "How to Win the E-Discovery Battle: Essential tools for attorneys to obtain E-Discovery that can make or break your case," Murchison & Cumming Year in Review, April 29, 2014
- "How to Win the E-Discovery Battle: Essential tools for attorneys to obtain E-Discovery that can make or break your case," Murchison & Cumming/USLAW Network CLE & Summer Beach Bash, June 25, 2013, Santa Monica, CA
- "How to Protect Your Small Business from Lawsuits," Money 101 with Bob McCormick, May 16, 2013
- "Lose Your Evidence, Lose Your Case," United III/NAEC 2012 Convention & Exposition, September 10-13, 2012, Atlantic City, NJ
- "Lose the Evidence, Lose Your Case," Elevator Industry Group of Southern California, January 17, 2012, Los Angeles, CA
- Conversational French