- California, 2012
- University of Southern California, Gould School of Law, Los Angeles, California (J.D., 2011)
- University of Oxford, Oxford, England (M.St. in World Archaeology, 2008)
- University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California (B.A. in Interdisciplinary Archaeology; English, with Honors, 2007)
- Dean's List (5 Conseutive Semesters)
- Renaissance Scholar
- Academic Energy Award
- USC Award for Excellence in Undergraduate Research
Georgiana A. Nikias
Georgiana A. Nikias is an Associate in the Los Angeles Office of Murchison & Cumming, LLP, where she works on a variety of civil litigation matters, including general liability and product liability cases. Ms. Nikias has experience in complex commercial litigation and commercial disputes, and she is knowledgeable in the areas of intellectual property law and ownership.
A Board Member of the California Architecture Conservancy, Ms. Nikias also has experience with non-profits. She has worked as a pro bono consultant for a number of start-up 501(c)(3) organizations, assessing legal and business issues. Ms. Nikias has also worked pro bono on a criminal law case.
A recipient of the USC Award for Excellence in Undergraduate Research, Ms. Nikias was the first undergraduate to be published in the Journal of Egyptian Archaeology.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association International Law group, Art and Cultural Heritage Law Committee Member
- Conversational French