- Nevada, 2012
- U.S. District Court District of Nevada, 2012
- William S. Boyd School of Law, Las Vegas, Nevada (J.D., 2012)
- Moot Court Team (Society of Advocates)
- Member, UNLV Gaming Law Journal
- National Order of Scribes, The American Society of Legal Writers (May 2012)
- Finalist, Ruby R. Vale Interscholastic Corporate Moot Court Competition (Spring 2011)
- Semi-Finalist, Clark County Moot Court Competition (Spring 2010)
- University of Nevada, Reno, Nevada (B.S. in Finance, High Distinction, 2009)
- Dean's List (2006-2009)
Dustun H. Holmes
Dustun H. Holmes is an Associate in the Las Vegas office of Murchison & Cumming, LLP. Mr. Holmes is a member of the General Liability & Casualty and Employment Law practice groups. With an interest in current topics significant to his areas of practice, Mr. Holmes recently contributed in the publication of articles on social media and gender identity discrimination for Murchison's employment newsletter.
Mr. Holmes served as an extern to the Honorable Donald M. Mosley in the Eighth Judicial District Court. During his final year of law school, he worked as a law clerk in the Las Vegas office of Murchison & Cumming, LLP. Mr. Holmes also served as a teaching assistant to the Lawyer Processing Program at Boyd.
Mr. Holmes's community service work includes serving as a Foreclosure Mediation Instructor during law school.
- "Tweeting for Customers: Company and Employee Battle on Ownership of Social Media Following," Murchison & Cumming's Employment Brief, Summer 2012
- "Nevada a Progressive State?: Nevada Now Prohibits Employment Discrimination Based on "Gender Identity or Expression," Murchison & Cumming's Employment Brief, Fall 2011