- California, 2010
- Santa Clara University School of Law, Santa Clara, California (J.D., 2009) Student Body Association: Co-Vice President (2007-2008)
Student Body Association: Class Representative (2006-2007)
Project Community: Chair (2006-2008)
- Georgetown University, Washington, D.C. (B.A., Awards, 2004) Big East Academic All Star (2000-2003)
Coach's Award (2003)
Leadership Award (2003)
Georgetown Varsity Volleyball (2000-2003; Captain, 2003)
Molly E. Healy
Molly E. Healy is an Associate in the Los Angeles office of Murchison & Cumming, LLP. Ms. Healy focuses her practice primarily in general liability and product liability.
Prior to joining Murchison & Cumming, Ms. Healy interned for the Northern California Innocence Project, which seeks to create a more just and humane world through working to exonerate innocent prisoners and pursue legal reforms that address the causes and consequences of wrongful convictions.
During her graduate career, Ms. Healy received the CALI Award of Excellence for Children's Law (2008), Juvenile Court Seminar (2007), and Legal Research and Writing (2007). She also served as Co-Vice President (2007-2008) and Class Representative (2006-2007) for the Santa Clara School of Law Student Body Association.
Ms. Healy, who was honored with a Public Interest and Social Justice Law Certificate, has also been active in community and pro bono volunteerism. She is presently offering pro bono legal services through the non-profit law firm "Public Counsel." Ms. Healy received a Pro Bono Recognition award from the Santa Clara School of Law (2007-2009), and served as the Student Body Association's Project Community Chair (2006-2008). She also volunteered with New Orleans Legal Aid, and was a mentor with Fresh Lifelines for Youth, which works to reduce juvenile crime by providing at-risk and disadvantaged youth with vital information regarding the decisions they make in their lives.
Honors and Awards
- CALI Awards of Excellence: Children's Law (2008), Juvenile Court Seminar (2007), Legal Research and Writing (2007)
- Public Interest and Social Justice Law Certificate with Emphasis in Criminal Justice (2006-2009)
- Pro Bono Recognition Award (2007-2009)
- "Supreme Court Expands Title VII Class Of Litigants: Third Party Retaliation Claims Now a Reality," Murchison & Cumming, LLP, Employment Brief, Summer 2012