- California, 2010
- University of Southern California Law School, Los Angeles, California (J.D., 2010)
- USC Law Scholarship
- Southern California Review of Law and Social Justice, Copy Editor
- Post-Conviction Justice Clinic
- Diversity Affairs Committee
- Women's Law Association, Diversity Representative
- University of California, Los Angeles, California (B.A. in Psychology, cum laude, 2004)
- Provost's Honors List
- Dean's Honors List
- UCLA Neuropsychiatric Hospital Volunteer
- Han Oolim (Korean cultural awareness group)
- Korean Culture Night Public Relations Director
Joyce H. Hahn
Joyce H. Hahn is an associate in the Los Angeles office of Murchison & Cumming, LLP. Ms. Hahn focuses her practice in the areas of law and motions, general liability, product liability, construction and business litigation.
Prior to joining Murchison & Cumming, Ms. Hahn was a summer associate for a top five ranked Korean law firm in Seoul, South Korea. She also joined Murchison & Cumming as a summer associate, gaining general litigation, product liability and property law experience.
She participated in the Post-Conviction Justice Project through the advance clinic program at the University of Southern California where she represented an inmate as a certified student. In addition to acting as counsel in parole hearings, Ms. Hahn drafted a Habeas Corpus petition on behalf of her client, which was granted by the California Court of Appeal.
Ms. Hahn volunteers with the Legal Aid Foundation of Los Angeles, through the Korean American Bar Association, participating in monthly clinics during which she assists and advises community members with tenant and landlord, breach of contract and immigration issues. Ms. Hahn, who is fluent in Korean, also assists with translations.
- Proposition 8 and Education: Teaching our Children to be Gay? 19 S. Cal. Rev. L. & Social Justice 149