- California, 2012
- Pepperdine University School of Law, Malibu, California (J.D., 2012)
- Recipient, CALI Excellence Award for Asylum & Refugee Law
- Recipient, CALI Excellence Award for Immigration Law
- Recipient, CALI Excellence Award for Apology, Forgiveness & Reconciliation
- Literary Citation Editor, Pepperdine Law Review
- Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution, Pepperdine University School of Law
- Certificate, Dispute Resolution
- Dickinson College, Carlisle, Pennsylvania (B.A. in Law & Policy, 2007)
Alyssa K. Chrystal
Alyssa K. Chrystal is an Associate in the Los Angeles office of Murchison & Cumming, LLP. Ms. Chrystal practices general civil litigation and has experience in law and motion.
Ms. Chrystal externed for the Honorable Harold Baer, Jr. in the Federal District Court for the Southern District of New York while in law school.
Her community service work includes volunteering with Habitat for Humanity.
- Spanish (Conversational)